So, you’re a chemistry graduate student?
We’re here to help you feel welcome in the department and stay sane while you’re here.
We don’t claim to have all the answers about everything ever, but we can help with the following:
- Questions that are important to ask when going to a prospective grad school
- Information on life in Pullman, WA
- Information on the WSU chemistry graduate student experience
- Social activities to fill in your schedule
- The occasional free lunch
- The occasional professional development seminar
- Help with your graduate courses
- Help in preparing for your preliminary exam or thesis/dissertation defense
- Constructive input on your research
GCS is your source for info on the Chemistry department from a student’s perspective. Have questions? Just ask!
We’re also the source of organized social events for the Chemistry graduate students. Have an idea for a fun group activity that GCS can coordinate? Tell us!